You know you are a blogger when…..
Last weekend I asked the members of the wonderful Blogging Your way to Riches Facebook group this question. You know you are a blogger when ……..
The replies were hilarious and it was a popular post so Emma and I thought we should turn it into a post on here sharing our comments and gratitude for support from the members of the group. Thank you to Emma Drew for being the inspiration behind the idea.
Mrs Mummypenny – Lynn James
1) I’m on first name terms with the DPD delivery guy.
2) I’m forever thinking ‘that will look beautiful on Instagram’.
ShoeString Cottage – Jane Berry
3) I am constantly writing ideas for blog posts down, sometimes mid conversation.
Mum of Boys & Mabel – Louise Sleightholme
4) I write blog posts in my head in the shower
Katy Kicker – Katy Stevens
5) You know you are a blogger when you take a photo of something and your husband asks if it is for your website. Erm no, sometimes I just take normal photos
Thrifty Mum – Hollie Gregersen
6) Say pretentious stuff like “quick whilst we’ve got the light!”
Mums Savvy Savings – Emma Bradley
7) When your child loudly asks do we have to queue? Aren’t we on the guest list?
Debt Camel – Sara Williams
8) When you ask your friends if they have any good pictures of estate agents windows
Frugal family – Cass Bailey
9) When you google ‘Top Instagram spots in …..’ before you go anywhere. My Milan itinerary was based around this.
The Life of Spicers – Angela Spicer
10) When you’re planning a day out thinking how many different angles can this be written about
Much More With Less – Faith Archer
11) When your husband is resigned to eating cold food, because you just want to take a quick pic before anyone eats it.
If you are reading this and thinking you would love to become a blogger or up your monetisation in the blogging game..buy our book from this website. Its just £9.99 for the paperback.